I love your vanity choice

cieradavies
7 år siden
do you know who makes it? Thank you
Chaplin Estates Modern · Mere information

(12) kommentarer

• michaelandemily
    7 år siden

Hi there. thanks for your enquiry. our cabinet maker made it to match a similar style of an expensive pre-made one. let us know if you'd like to get the contact details.

• Natalie Marsh
    7 år siden

I love the vanity and would love the contact details of the cabinet maker that made that for your client. Thanks, Natalie

• tmd183
    6 år siden
    Beautiful! do you know what the name of the type of wood they used?
  • dbrengle
    6 år siden

I would like to know this cabinet has doors or drawers. It is hard to tell from the picture. I would be interested to see a picture with a door / drawer opened. Also, I am interested in the species of wood used and its preparation.

• jhayes71
    6 år siden

Hello. The vanity is beautiful. I'd also be interested in the contact details of the cabinet maker. Thanks in advance :)

• Nadine Mitchell
    6 år siden

Hi there - I am also interested in the contact info of the cabinet maker - love this vanity. Thank you!

• Katie Scifres
    6 år siden
    I’d like the contact info as well! Thank you
  • Stanger Eileen
    6 år siden

Me too

• Stanger Eileen
    6 år siden

Also love the lights! Could you tell me where did you get them. Thank you

• PRO
    Aleph Aleph Painting & Fine Finishing
    5 år siden
    Good afternoon,
    Is there any way I can get the contact info for the maker of this vanity?
  • Stanger Eileen
    5 år siden

Thank you so much

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.