katrinalyall

what curtains colour and fabric?

katrinalyall
7 år siden
excuse the cat scratchy post. lampshades will get recovered. have just repapered chimney breast in laura Ashley jossette white. keeping wall deluxe Egyptian cotton. x

(4) kommentarer

• pannacotta
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

Are you keen to have neutral curtains or something which is brighter?
    The Laura Ashley Bacall fabric drapes beautifully and there is a good choice of colours.

• katrinalyall
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Ive had a look at website. thank you so much I didn't realise laura Ashley did plain coloured linen mix fabric x thank you
  • pannacotta
    7 år siden

I think soft draped curtains (lined but not interlined) with a soft pencil pleat heading would look perfect in your space, pretty much the pics above.

You could add colour with rug/cushions/lamp shades if you wanted more variation.

• PRO
    Pret A Vivre
    7 år siden

Hi Katrina, we think a plain silk in a soft neutral colour would be perfect to complement the shine of the wallpaper and the chandelier glass droplets. This would create a very feminine boudoir atmosphere. This picture shows silk curtains in our Nepal Silk fabric, you would probably choose a shade closer to silver or white to work in your colour scheme. The Pret A Vivre team

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.