loves2read

Sink?

loves2read
7 år siden
Could you share the brand/model and size of this sink?
What sz cabinetry is required?
Can it be installed so edge of countertop is slightly over sink edge...
I.e. Recessed a little bit further?
Needing more space in the bathroom · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    North Haven Remodeling
    7 år siden

This semi-recessed sink basin is by Duravit in the D Code Series 033955. The 21 5/8" x 17 3/8" sink can be installed in a drop-in application as we did in this remodel, or it can be under-mounted. This sink is available in several different sizes and will also determine the size of the sink base cabinet. When designing this custom vanity cabinet we over sized the cabinet slightly so that the scale of the sink was proportionate to that of the vanity. The cabinet was built as a one piece unit but we allotted 30" for the width of the cabinet under the sink, and that is also including the 1/2 split columns on each side of the doors. By using this sink we were able to gain more of an open feel for this once tight bathroom. The sink is available in a 3 hole faucet configuration as well as for a single handle faucet configuration.

• loves2read
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Thank you for a detailed response--I appreciate your help.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.