practical or classy?

• startingoveragain
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

practical. Empty nesters and retired

• Judy Mishkin
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

if your house is medium grade or up, i'd say quartz. no work now, and when you go to sell it will still be in perfect condition.

medium grade and down, a granite without a lot of movement in it.

• havingfun
    7 år siden

life long practical, if you look you will find that most of us still use laminate and you will find that like the vinyl floors many still use, it has been upgraded a lot.

• PRO
    Soapstone Werks
    7 år siden

Easy! Soapstone of course. No other product compares to the natural properties of this stone.

• startingoveragain
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thanks for all your input.

• startingoveragain
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Next step is deciding on cabinet and drawer front style(s). I like the look of slab front. It's clean, no dust or crumbs catching in grooves or corners. What is the best material to use - we want to have them painted (a change from years of various wood styles and shades)?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.