ocean_clarke

Would you rather a big walk-in wardrobe or big utility room?

Ocean Clarke
7 år siden

If you could choose, would you go for a bespoke walk-in wardrobe or a (somewhat more practical) large utility room?

Think of the extra space you'll have for utility appliances - making your life so much easier. But then there's the clothes!

When you've finished dreaming, let us know below!

Walk-in wardrobe
Utility room

(20) kommentarer

• PRO
    MBH Carpentry and Joinery Ltd.
    7 år siden
    I'm going for walk in wardrobe but would like both one day!
  • Emmeline Westin
    7 år siden

Like Matthew, I would like both, but for now I'd say utility!

• 88wj88
    7 år siden
    Just doing a house reno and having both !!
  • gold895
    7 år siden

Lucky you 6006jw ! I would love a big utility room.

• Squigly
    7 år siden
    Oh the envy of friends with utilities; somewhere to cast off muddy boots, hide dirty linen and free up space in the kitchen. I mean, housing the washing machine, and all the associated paraphernalia, in the kitchen is just madness.

My partner is currently building us a houseboat and the washing machine will be in the bathroom.

As for a wardrobe, fitted is just fine. Who are you, Imelda Marcos?
  • angelboyman
    7 år siden

No question between these two, it has to be the utility room BUT had you said something like - Would you prefer a bigger walk-in wardrobe or bigger en-suite or even a bigger utility room or a bigger kitchen - then these comparison are better matched, simply because these rooms would typically be next to each other and it's a case of where to put the wall to give the biggest space to either room.

• Dundrum 16
    7 år siden
    Ah, the indispensable utility room! My sister in law had gone house viewing with a friend who had to downsize from her lovely big villa after the breakdown of her marriage. 'This isn't a bad wee utility room' said my sister in law, in encouraging tones, as they stood in yet another uninspiring small box. 'It's the kitchen' said the young estate agent. Sister in law and friend collapsed in laughter they failed to contain. It's all a question of what you're used to.
  • Akua Nimo
    7 år siden

I love both they're lovely

• User
    7 år siden
    Utility room? Luxury! I just want a small, separate laundry!
  • PRO
    Pamela Langbridge Curtains and Upholstery
    7 år siden

Just got a utility room having replanned my area and I love it. I am not a person with masses of clothes. If I was I would vote the other way

• PRO
    User
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

We love walk-in wardrobes, they look stylish and they are great for those who love to be organised!

• pwhiddy4
    7 år siden
    You cannot beat a good rest when you awake to a beautiful view or picture rather than wardrobes or clothes hanging from them. So the walk in wardrobe for me. Just completed my extension and it was on my wish list. Now seen new project so will miss walk in but planned to have both as struggling to relax with washing machine going.
  • Dj Dj
    7 år siden
    I think personally I would go for a walking wardrobe but it is nice to have a utility room I mean you could have both and they might be small but you can make them look big
  • PRO
    Fusion Robes Ltd
    7 år siden

We find that our clients prefer walk-in wardrobes. http://www.fusionrobes.co.uk/walk-in-wardrobes-range/

• PRO
    Design Solutions
    7 år siden

It really depends on the space, but probably a utility room!

• PRO
  • PRO
  • PRO
    Graefe Ltd - Internal doors
    7 år siden

Definitely a big utility! Clothes and shoes don't take up anywhere near as much room as appliances, ironing board, hoover, cleaning products.... the list is endless!!!

• lisa77226
    7 år siden
    No contest at all! Wardrobe.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.