elizabethhalldesigns

Where is the coffee table from?

Jacksonville Beach, FL- Coastal Model Management Office · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Sidney Cardel's
    7 år siden

Hi Elizabeth! My sincere apologies for this delayed response! This coffee table is custom...designed and made by a company I use for custom projects in my design business and in my store. If interested, please let me know and I'm happy to help you get one made. All I need is the height, lenth and then will send you photos of wood available. Once approved, they can turn it around in 2-3 weeks, sometimes sooner, just depending on their work load. Thanks for asking....it's definitely a one of a kind piece and beautiful! Reach out to my store at 904-372-4000 if interested. Thank you again, Cathy

• PRO
    Elizabeth Hall Designs, LLC
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thank you, Cathy, for the information! I may have a client who is interested. If so, I'll be in touch. Thanks again, Elizabeth

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.