laleh19

Column at dining room

laleh19
7 år siden
Hi, we are in renovation now, is there any idea or suggestion for this column? Thank you.

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Anonymous
    7 år siden

It kind of depends on the room, purpose, furniture layout etc. You could tie it back to the main wall to create a nib which would make it look more a part of the wall structure.

Again it also depends on the design styling.. If you are going for a really classical look it could ba marbled (paint effect); urbane industrial turn it into a brick pillar...

It either needs disguising as in the first suggestion or making a feature of..

• PRO
    User
    7 år siden

Build behind it and back fill the gap between it and the wall behind. ( I presume it's structural and can't go )

• PRO
    Anonymous
    7 år siden

Exactly what I meant in terms of creating a nib, thanks for making this clearer!

• PRO
    icon kitchen studio Ltd
    7 år siden

I think you would be best to clad the pillar with mirror panels as this will make it 'disappear'

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.