rmstore

Love the stucco, what shade of white is it?

rmstore
7 år siden
About ready to stucco our remodel, can you please tell us what stucco or paint color was used?
Greek Inspired · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Piches Architecture
    7 år siden

I'm glad you like the color - the house has been dubbed the 'White House" in the neighborhood. The client picked the specific white color and we do not have a record of it as it was completed some time ago. You may have to try several samples (about 3'-0" square) of different whites. Make sure uyou try the samples on several walls with different lighting conditions and look at the samples times of the day. Here's what you're going for--the Mediterranean white look of the houses/towns on the Greek islands--the whites are quite pure and bright--there is very little of the cream or brown tones in the white--these tend toward a dirtier less fresh and bright white tone. You might start with Kelly Moore's KMW43-1 Whitest White and KMW44-1 Pearly White--Also the sheen of the white is important--the walls should be very flat and non-reflective. Hope this helps. Dave Piches AIA, Piches Architecture, Roseville, CA

• rmstore
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thank you!

• rmstore
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Our stucco guy recommends going with the color provided by Omega called Snow, do you have any experience using it? Thx for your time.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.