backintouch

very beautiful!

Before and after · Mere information

(10) kommentarer

• PRO
    Liquidscapes
    11 år siden
    Same project as the one you originally asked about with the pool coping!!
  • PRO
    Lifetime Stones
    11 år siden
    For this project did you do flagstone on stone dust and cobblestone with mortar on concrete? If stonedust how often do you find it requiring maintenance in the NY area?
  • PRO
    Liquidscapes
    11 år siden
    The border/soldier course is a concrete paver product that is mortared in and the pattern bluestone sits on top of a clean gravel and decorative pea gravel base ( the joints are a quarter of an inch wide). The gravel acts as a base for stability and drainage. The maintenance has been minimal. This pic is 10 years after the entire project was done.
  • PRO
    Holgan Land Surveying, PC
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Is recycled concrete the best way to go for a base before paving? What about that product that is used for the joints? I heard that it can discolor the edge of the paver. The dust is best to use? Also, bull nose coping around the pool should just be put close, but not with anything between the joints?
  • PRO
    KD Landscape
    11 år siden
    Great looking outdoor space, Liquidscapes.
  • PRO
    Lifetime Stones
    11 år siden
    Looks great especially for 10 years later. Keep up the good work!
  • PRO
    Liquidscapes
    11 år siden
    Thank you, to me the best way to measure the success of a great design and installation is by time!!
  • PRO
    Liquidscapes
    11 år siden
    Recycled concrete is an acceptable sub base like quarry process if it is clean and ground fine enough to compact properly. Not the material of choice if you are looking to drain a space though. Not sure what material you are referring to regarding filling the joints that will discolor the pavers. Stone dust used to be one of the materials of choice for a dry laid application, but the grit gets disturbed from rainfall and can get carried into the house and destroy the flooring. So the industry added an adhesive polymer to help bond the grit better. The joints of your coping must be filled!!
  • PRO
    Holgan Land Surveying, PC
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    I love these pavers..could you tell me their name please
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.