dtsbuilders

From Drab to Fab - old Queenslander seeks new kitchen

dts builders
7 år siden
sidst ændret:7 år siden

An original, lovely old Queenslander that was turned into a share accommodation house with 9 bedrooms - we all know how bad that can get. The kitchen 'functioned' without doors and no real bench top, it clearly needed to have a drastic make over to become a family friendly home.

2pac kitchen, soft closing draws and cabinets and a beautiful stone top makes the difference... Oh yes, new flooring (bamboo), paint, clean up (ok, it was a whole house transformation ) makes a big difference

(There are more images of this before and after whole house transformation on profile page if you are interested)

(5) kommentarer

• Jo Joan
    7 år siden

Great before and after!!! amazing transformation

dts builders thanked Jo Joan
  • PRO
    Ella Kate Thrupp
    7 år siden

Woaaaahhhh, what a change!

dts builders thanked Ella Kate Thrupp
  • PRO
    Annabel Sullivan
    7 år siden

Wow looks beautiful! Looks like a different house!

dts builders thanked Annabel Sullivan
  • PRO
    dts builders
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thanks Annabel. The transformation on this house was dramatic. The original house was not kept in the best of conditions, so once we got in there, we basically created a whole new house... I've attached the main bathroom change as well as a reference point..We completely reconfigured it as the toilet and shower were separated ( a good idea normally) however, the spaces that was created because of this separation resulted in two awkward and tight spaces.

This is the shower and vanity - behind the mirror is a very tight WC and vanity in an odd L shape configuration

New Bathroom Below

• kiran patel
    6 år siden
    j V
    ng
    t9h9x,yzufpkb0kmn2kofrytdtyoc let lvrs pDl
    n
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.