nancy100075

shade dimensions

nancy100075
7 år siden
i am confused on the shade dimensions. it say the shade is 14" in diameter and 10" high. but, then it says the width is 19". if is is 14" in diameter, the shade cannot be 19" wide--unless it is an oval --in which case there would not be a diameter. i can see the lamp is 29 high. could you please verify the width for me. i would like to order this lamp but cannot do so if it is 19" wide. thank you.
Surya Dunaway, 19"W x 29.00"H Table Lamp · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Caron's Beach House
    7 år siden

Hi Nancy! We are double checking with our manufacturer to get this clarified for you. You are absolutely correct in that there is a mistake in the measurements that they have provided us. Give us a little time to get this figured out for you!

• PRO
    Caron's Beach House
    7 år siden

Hi Nancy -

The correct dimensions are now updated on the product. The shade is 19" on the bottom, and 14" on the top, 10" high. Overall size of lamp is 29" tall

• nancy100075
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

thank you for researching this!

• PRO
    Caron's Beach House
    7 år siden

You are so welcome! Apparently it was an error that Surya was aware of, but had not corrected yet.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.