laura_platt

Counter top

LPE Designs
7 år siden
How was this counter top seamed with the column? I'm getting new counters and will have a similar situation but have no idea how they can seam. I don't a bunch of small seams. Thanks
Special K Kitchen, Harpenden · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Fine Fitted Interiors
    7 år siden

Hi Fox Architects, thank you for your interest in our work. This counter top is made from the Du Pont product "Corian" - one of its characteristics is the ability to join it and then fill the joints and polish so they are invisible, which makes it ideal for this application. You could attempt the same in a composite or granite and the result would depend on the particular material structure and skill & patience of the stonemason. We always have a test sample made in advance to appreciate the success of disguising the joint in a particular material. Good luck with your project!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.