chudecki3

Opinion on chairs please

Carla
7 år siden

I love the blue chairs in my dining room but can only get 4. I have paired them with 2 grey chairs and 2 circle pattern chairs. All the chair styles are the same.

Can I get away with this or do they all need to be returned?

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    7 år siden

what a beautiful space! So you are asking, if you keep the 4 blue chairs, do they go w/other two gray ones? Or the other 2 gray ones by the buffet? I would really think (i'm no expert tho!) that for this room you would want all the chairs the same. You have a traditional/glam thing going and being eclectic w/your chairs just doesn't jibe.

That rug is fab!! Can you get 6 of the gray chairs that match the two you have at the table? I also think a deep charcoal velvet, w/metal nail heads, on the chairs would look stunning.

• Carla
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thanks Beth. That's what I think, too. Just really loved the chairs and wanted them to work...

• PRO
    Tyles by The Nic Studio
    7 år siden

I really don't think the mix of those chairs works. =( Sorry!

• PRO
    karen paul interiors
    7 år siden

Before you take back anything, I would try the blue at either end of the table and same flanking your buffet. Then your gray ones would sit on either side of the table. Could be a little shifting around might work. The contrast of the blue next to your wallpaper is good and having the bolder chairs (blue) on either end could work as an anchor. Try it and see if it works? Lovely room.

• ilikefriday
    7 år siden

I love the blue chairs but if you had fewer of them they would pop more in the room. I would get 4 of the grey chairs and 2 blues ones. Put the blue chairs on each end of the table and thats what the eye will be drawn to.

• User
    7 år siden

I love the blue velvet chairs, but don't think they work well with the gray chairs. I would keep searching for blue velvet ones. I would either find 6 blue velvet chairs to do all around the table or find 4 armless ones, and 2 armed hostess chairs-but I would keep the color and fabric the same. Violet or eggplant would also be pretty in your very beautiful but neutral space! Good luck.

Park Avenue Pre War · Mere information

Elle's House · Mere information

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.