jeremy76

Client Advice for Showroom

I'm currently in the process of looking for a new showroom and I would really like to know everyone's view, that if there was no direct parking would this deter you from visiting.

many thanks for your answers

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    icon kitchen studio Ltd
    7 år siden

I have my own showroom and parking is a must. If clients intend to stay for a couple of hours which many do.. then they want to know their car is safe and nearby.

• Jonathan
    7 år siden

There is an alternative argument that the most prominent premises with the highest footfall trade off parking in favour of prestige, faster awareness and in some locations the ability to command premium prices. In an ideal world of course you would have both.

• Joanna C
    7 år siden
    As a client, I wouldn't mind if it's say on the high street with municipal parking round the corner. However, if parking is very difficult in the area, I prolly wouldn't bother ( it's been the case with several shops I wanted to visit - I actually preferred to drive a few minutes further to one with a car park outside).
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.