crystal_lavoice

Small Living Room Space - Need decorating/design help!

Crystal LaVoice
7 år siden

Hi! I'm moving into a new place and looking to decorate from scratch the living room.
Needs:
- Desk space
- LARGE sectional
- Mounted TV
- Warm & Welcoming
- Stylish, but very comfortable
See photos and layout attached.

(12) kommentarer

• jck910
    7 år siden

Your space does not have room for a LARGE sectional.

• auntthelma
    7 år siden

If you already have the 'large' sectional, I'd put it on the two window walls and the TV on the solid wall.

• jck910
    7 år siden

The floor plan shows 2 window walls but the actual room only has 1 and she has no furniture yet. Cannot read room dimensions, what are they?

• Crystal LaVoice
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

15'-8" x 21'-2"

• Crystal LaVoice
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

@auntthelma, we will be using the dining room as a proper dinning area as we enjoy throwing dinner parties.

• auntthelma
    7 år siden

Looks like the place for the desk is on the wall next to the closet.

• Kicksychick
    7 år siden

Your space is too small for a sectional.

Place the sofa on the far wall with large artwork above it. Place 2 chairs on the window wall facing the TV mounted on the wall opposite the window. Choose a round coffee table. A desk would fit next to the hall closets, or if you have a nice view from your bedroom bay window, place a desk facing the view.

• Crystal LaVoice
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

I was thinking of doing a TV directly on the wall ahead, and a Large sectional facing that wall....

• Emily Jowers
    7 år siden
    How long is the left wall in the living room? From the back wall to the edge of the dining room opening.
  • PRO
    Dexter Builders
    7 år siden

Place a sofa table under the window with the sectional in front of it and on the back wall. Place the Tv on the wall under the soffit . I think the deck could go next to the closest to the right of the bedroom door. Just my thoughts.

• Emily Jowers
    7 år siden
    That was my thought exactly. If you want a sectional, that's probably the best way.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.