adisim

Love the light fixtures! Where did they come from?

adisim
7 år siden
Weddington, NC- Open concept floor plan- Kitchen, dining, hearth and family room · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Leslie Williams Interior Design
    7 år siden

sorry for the late reply! Glad you like the fixtures. They are from Troy lighting. Good luck to you

adisim thanked Leslie Williams Interior Design
  • Erin Adamaitis
    6 år siden

Also interested in these light fixtures but did not see them on the website. Any idea what they are called so I can search elsewhere?

• PRO
    6 år siden

Hi Erin, glad you like them and sorry you are having trouble finding them. We purchased them through a company called Lee Lighting in Charlotte, NC. Maybe you can reach out to them. Thanks!

• Michelle ELL
    6 år siden

Hi Erin, I love this kitchen especially the granite on the island can you tell me what is the name of it and name of surrounding counter top that goes so well with the island.

• PRO
    6 år siden
    1. Hi Michelle, this is the designer Leslie Williams, the granite on the island is Delicatus which pattern and color definitely varies by slab, the perimeter I think is Absolute Black. Hope that helps!
  • Michelle ELL
    6 år siden

Thank you!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.