trade_at_houseology

POLL: To wallpaper or not to wallpaper?

Would you prefer Wallpapers or Paint for your place of work?

To wallpaper
Not to wallpaper

(9) kommentarer

• PRO
    Wallsauce
    7 år siden

Wallpaper!!

Paula from Wallsauce

• PRO
    Bio Fires
    7 år siden

Both!

• PRO
    Amara Living
    7 år siden

Wallpaper 100%. Even if it's just a feature wall, it spruces up any living space!

• connie minton
    7 år siden

slightly biased poll by displaying one pic - do you get an answer to 'wallpaper or no wallpaper' or 'this wallpaper and no wallpaper'?? I'd say yes to wallpaper as it can look uplifting and cosy and inspiring but I'd say no to the above which is too busy with the pics and distracting

• angelboyman
    7 år siden

Generally, it's plain old paint for me but I do like that Chinese style wallpaper with the flowers & birds on it. Maybe just one wall with a really nice & expensive wallpaper won't do any harm!

• PRO
    User
    7 år siden

Definitely wallpaper!

Unseen Future Urban Palm Fault · Mere information

• PRO
    B.Harvey Property Services Ltd
    7 år siden
    A project of mine, Orla Kiely paper excellent quality paper.
  • PRO
    Identity Papers
    7 år siden

As a wallpaper designer I think you know what I'm going to say...Wallpaper, of course!

My latest designs (The Joinery Collection) can be mixed and matched on the wall for unique outcomes. This mirrored effect is just one way to go.

Check out my bespoke design service too. I can incorporate branding, lettering and photography. www.identitypapers.com

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.