leilla102

Please help me decorate this formal dining.

Lili Decan
7 år siden

I would love to get decorating advice. I like modern furniture, but I am open to all suggestions. All I want to keep in this room is this dining table, the rest can go. There are 2 windows in this room and this is the first room you see as you enter the house. I would like it to be welcoming and relaxing, a place where we could entertain or read a book. Please HELP me!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    3 Blind Mice Window Coverings, Inc.
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

Then you should definitely get rid of those blinds! Not only are they a strangulation hazard for children and pets, but they don't leave much room for imagination.

I suggest drapes or curtains to soften up the dining room or cordless shades to add a modern touch. I've noticed that shades often do well in dining rooms. Maybe add a little bench or loveseat by the window since the lighting is pretty nice and it'd be a nice spot to read. I know you want to keep the dining table but a circular dining table might mellow things out.

https://3blindmiceusa.com/products/window-shades/

https://3blindmiceusa.com/curtains-draperies/

Lili Decan thanked 3 Blind Mice Window Coverings, Inc.
  • PRO
    Heather Freitas Gallery
    7 år siden

A large piece of artwork on the dining wall would look very beautiful! 8 have attached an example below. If you have any questions do not hesititate to ask or if you could like to work together to create a custom piece of artwork for this space feel free to message me or email me at contemporaryandmodern@gmail.com

Lili Decan thanked Heather Freitas Gallery
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.