globalconstructioncolorado

Before and After Kitchen remodel in Denver, CO

Global Construction LLC
7 år siden
sidst ændret:7 år siden

Fully remodeled kitchen in Sloan's Lake neighborhood. It was gutted all the way to the frame. Then re-framed, re-wired, re-plumbed and put together. It has custom rustic looking hardwood floors, shaker style cabinets, Quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, black and stainless faucet and recessed lighting all throughout the house.

(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    Mega Builders
    7 år siden

Very well done!

Global Construction LLC thanked Mega Builders
  • PRO
    123 Remodeling Inc.
    7 år siden

Amazing kitchen transformation! I love the new white Shaker style cabinets and Quartz kitchen countertops. It complements well with the new stainless steel cabinets. The new hardwood floors is way better than than the previous one. The old hardwood floors looks worn out and needed an upgrade. Great job on this kitchen remodel!

• PRO
    Raegan Ford Interior Design
    7 år siden

So pretty!

• PRO
    Floors by Remo and Company
    7 år siden

Wow! Great transformation!

• PRO
    Twisted Elements
    7 år siden

Everything looks great - especially the floors!

• PRO
    Barn Light Electric Company
    7 år siden

Beautiful! Love the new flooring!

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    7 år siden

Gorgeous job!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.