gialluisihomes

Kitchens, kitchens, kitchens...which one do you like more?

316 St Georges Westfield · Mere information

40 Mohawk Trl, Westfield · Mere information

See more amazing kitchen designs at www.gialluisihomes.com or call 908-386-5257 (FREE) for details.

(9) kommentarer

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    7 år siden

In both the fridge is a mile away from the sink bad planning, the second one would wear me out just making dinner , before designing kitchens for clients the first thing we talk about is function. All the space in the world that functions poorly is just wasted space

Gialluisi Custom Homes thanked Patricia Colwell Consulting
  • tooky58
    7 år siden

I like the layout and flooring in the Mohawk one but, I'm not a fan of white kitchens.

• PRO
    Koru Architects
    7 år siden

The first one - the colour scheme is crisp, clean and feels more uplifting. The contrast between the white fittings and the dark wood floor is bold and aesthetically pleasing. The colours and styles of the second one all merge together into a rather bland mixture.

Gialluisi Custom Homes thanked Koru Architects
  • PRO
    Anew Kitchen and Bath Design Experience
    6 år siden
    The St George's looks better but the Mowhawk looks like the design and flow works better.
    Gialluisi Custom Homes thanked Anew Kitchen and Bath Design Experience
  • einportlandor
    6 år siden

They are both lovely to look at. Prefer the first one because the refrigerator is closer to the sink. However the island countertop looks like a hip-banger to me. Maybe it would work with stools on both sides.

Gialluisi Custom Homes thanked einportlandor
  • User
    6 år siden

I agree with Patricia. Each kitchen appears, for their size, to have a lack of functionality. You assert that the refrigerator is "close to the island", but it is too many steps away from the range and the only sink. That destroys the kitchen triangle- the most comfortable way to cook. No second prep sink is a tragedy.

Gialluisi Custom Homes thanked User
  • Melcan Signe
    2 år siden

Great!

• wishiwereintheup
    sidste år

They both look modern and snappy, however I don't care for all white kitchens.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.