catmathy

Transition from Choreograph walls to tiled floor?

catmathy
7 år siden
I want this same set-up: Kohler Choreograph shower walls with a small-format tiled shower pan, but I can't figure out the best way to transition between the two - just cut the wall panels to fit any slope and caulk? Or is there a Kohler transition piece? Thanks!
Falls Church MBR Bath · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Beverly Thomas LLC
    7 år siden

We used the Schluter Kerdi shower system for the shower tray (aka base or pan), drain, curb and waterproof membrane. The membrane was run up the wall 4" or more, then the Choreograph wall panel was set in over the top. This way, the pan itself is waterproofed and the seam at bottom where Choreograph wall panel mates with floor tile is caulked like any other shower wall covering to floor tile seam. If the caulk joint fails, water still contained by Kerdi membrane.

Attached are two pictures: The first shows how we waterproofed the site built shower niche/shelf with Choreograph and the second shows the shower pan before the shower curb installed and before the Choreograph wall panels install. The wall coverings in the pictures are painted MR drywall as per Choreograph specifications.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.