tommyflan

POLL: Do you have a home cinema?

Tom Flanagan
7 år siden

Everybody likes a movie night, but going out to the cinema can get pricey! Enter the home cinema - the luxury of the "going to the movies" experience without the peripheral chatter and people getting up in the aisle to use the loo.

But do you have one, and would you want one? Vote in our poll below and cast your decision!

Home Cinema Berlin · Mere information

Yes I have one and i love it!
No I don't but I'd love one
Don't have one don't need one!
Other

(21) kommentarer

• PRO
    Pearson Property Developments ltd
    7 år siden

Most luxury home require this more and more.

• Luciana
    7 år siden

We have one and I think it's a bit of a waste of space. We hardly ever use it, as we tend to watch stuff on TV and rarely remember to buy any films on blu-ray. It works great as an extra storage room, though...

• PRO
    Love Shutters UK
    7 år siden

Don't have one but would love one!!

• PRO
    Ecoflap
    7 år siden

It would be my idea of hell but my husband would love it!

• PRO
    Exclusive Cinemas
    7 år siden

We've been installing private cinemas for over 20 years and its popularity has increased hugely over the years.

• 163 hrd
    7 år siden

Also my idea of hell. If a film is worth watching it needn't be super sized to enjoy.

• PRO
    Optia Smart Home
    7 år siden

Must Have ! Have one myself and fit for clients. Now can go to the Cinema anytime

• PRO
    R D Stott Architects
    7 år siden

Haven't got one at the moment... but it would be nice!

• PRO
    Geek-tech Home Automation
    7 år siden

Makes watching movies so more enjoyable

• PRO
    Gecko Home Cinema
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

If its correctly designed the system should be used for TV, music and home cinema as well as gaming.

• wendy Anderson
    7 år siden
    we are about to renovate our basement and one of the rooms will be a cinema room. Going for sofas rather than cinema seating though- whole family is excited about it!
  • PRO
    Architectonicus
    7 år siden

A Home cinema is a great thing to have, we have one. If you're thinking of it, we recommend considering flexibility and the fullest possible use for the room where you may have your finest sound system, as well as cinema screen. A snug place for family and friends to gather and enjoy time together, separate from the living room, retractable screen, perhaps a library or gaming centre. With the right layout and design you could have retractable walls at one end to open up those facilities and sound system for wider enjoyment and larger parties.

• PRO
    Sai Interiors
    7 år siden

We are currently working on a project creating a home cinema for a client. Look forward to sharing the pictures with you.

• wendy Anderson
    7 år siden
    Andrew- please could I ask which surround sound system you used and if you are happy with it?
  • PRO
    The Pleasure Home
    7 år siden

Home Cinema is now more affordable that it ever has been. What was £50,000 is now achievable on a budget of £10,000-£20,000. The skill is in marrying together the optimum components within the budget and getting the rooms acoustics correct.

• PRO
    AVINU - Home Technology
    7 år siden

Without doubt, people's expectations have changed, every home we design has some form of home cinema. This demand has driven manufacturers to provide all manner of systems and products from off-the-shelf at John Lewis through to dedicated home cinema rooms complete with pop-corn maker.

Important considerations above performance are comfort, ease of use, lighting and what it is you wish to watch.

• PRO
    Cornflake
    6 år siden

In a word, Yes. The demand for home cinema has increased year on year consistently and completes any home, we find that these are now used for video gaming and also watching sports to superb effect!

The most important thing is to consider the space and how to utilise to create the best audio finish.

• PRO
    Design Innovation Ltd
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

From small projects to full house home automation - a home cinema can come in all shapes and sizes

• PRO
    C2C Home Automation
    5 år siden

A good home cinema can provide one of the most immersive and enjoyable movie experiences. If you want to find out for yourself, feel free to drop us a line and I can book you in to our cinema demo room.

• PRO
    Matthews Architectural Projects
    5 år siden
    I don't have one yet, but I would definitely love one as I don't get a lot of down time in the evenings but when I do I love to watch a movie. plus horrors on the surrounding sound would be amazing
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.