ansie_philip

Entryway ideas

AP
7 år siden

Closing on our new home in a few days. These pictures are with the previous owners items, it's now going to be completely empty. Any ideas? functionally I do need a simple seating area but not a storage area in the entryway because there is a large closet there
for shoes, etc. Thanks in advance.

(5) kommentarer

• elainesteinke
    7 år siden

Beautiful home! I would consider removing the screen, vases and silk plant from the upper shelf in the entry. I would also consider a very small table and a mirror at the entry, for you and guests to set a few items as you enter the home, but other than that the space is quite busy with entries, staircases and I would also replicate the table as in the pic shown as this provides a nice transition to the remainder of the living space, and is not too large to over power the space.

• gtcircus
    7 år siden
    Why are their drywall posts in the middle of the staircase? This looks off - is it structural?
  • PRO
    Mammoth Projects
    7 år siden

I would do a table in the center of the foyer and a chez or bench on the left as you walk in.

• calidesign
    7 år siden

I would leave the main entry open - just put a chest, console, or bench by the stairs where the previous owners had furniture, and add a rug at the door.

• PRO
    Charles Neal Interiors
    7 år siden

Attached are just two ideas from our designs that might work well in your entryway. Here we have a console table with art, and a bench with art work and sconces.

Caracole Home Introduces "The Everly" Collection by Charles Neal · Mere information

Glamorous Atlanta Home · Mere information

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.