noelynn12

Wine cellar

Rutherford Homes
7 år siden
Can you provide more details on this wine cellar? Assume it is custom however where was the cellar purchased /made? Please confirm and provide any suggestion on details and vendors. Thank you !
Lakeside retreat - interior and exterior renovation · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Jonathan McGrath Construction, LLC
    7 år siden

This wine cellar was totally custom built with the exception of the refrigeration unit. Thank you for asking!

• PRO
    Rutherford Homes
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thank you very much for the reply. It is hard to tell from the photos ( coocindentally we are looking at doing a similar design ). For clarification, the whole closet under the stairs is for the wine; only he front side/the side that is seen, is the wine refrigeration portion? (I have looked at the other photos in the book for answers, but it is not readily apparent )

thanks !

• PRO
    Rutherford Homes
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Hi! No attachment!?

• PRO
    Evolution Wine Rooms
    7 år siden

We are a custom wine cellar manufacturing and installation company and would be happy to work with you on your next wine storage project. To see some of our work you can take a look at our page or go to www.evowinerooms.com

• PRO
    Jonathan McGrath Construction, LLC
    7 år siden

Thank you we will take a look!

• PRO
    LampsUSA.com
    7 år siden

What a clever idea!!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.