dave7265

Stairs: hardwood or carpet?

Carpet is cozy and hardwood is easy to clean, but what would you pick for the stairs in your #IronstoneBuilt home?

Hardwood
Carpet

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Mountain MT Homes LLC
    7 år siden

Yes hardwood is great looking as it matched the other interior trim there. Up and down take anther thought. Wood or carpet you still have to clean as both can be done easy. A wood stair case does give a great look to the home as do what is the liking to you!!

Ken

• jhmarie
    7 år siden

I removed the carpet from the stairs and finished the wood. I find them easier to keep clean. i have stair tread rugs, but also a runner can give the best of both.

• PRO
    Koru Architects
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

Definitely hardwood. It looks better and is more practical. Stairs don't necessarily need to be the cosiest space in the house, and wood has a warm aesthetic in any case. Just make sure to choose sustainable certified if you can - often high quality hardwoods contribute to rainforest deforestation otherwise!

The Ironstone Building Company thanked Koru Architects
  • PRO
    Raegan Ford Interior Design
    7 år siden

Hardwood for sure!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.