sandracarabaza48

Shower

Sandra Carabaza
7 år siden
Old shower and jacuzzi tub have to go ,am on a very tight budget rimless shower Doors are to expensive are glass blocks an option?

(4) kommentarer

• Anne Duke
    7 år siden

IMO glass blocks look awful. Use a shower curtain, white is always clean looking and up to date.

• PRO
    Patrick A. Finn, Ltd
    7 år siden

Yes you can use glass blocks, but I would expect the material and labor to be more expensive than just glass panels, and you have to make sure the floor slopes to the drain if you aren't making it an enclosed shower.

• chiflipper
    7 år siden

Glass block is a dated look. Photos and measurements (post them here as comments) will get you more help.

• PRO
    Kitchens Plus
    7 år siden

Glass blocks are very outdated. I would opt to do a decorative curtain or even a single glass panel instead of a full door.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.