dotsandstripes123

Seeking wine room design with more storage than wine!

We are building a house and for layout/structural reasons we have a wine room larger than we want or need (total first world problem, I know). I would love to use a majority of the space for closed door storage (holiday decorations, platters, dinnerware, etc.) but can't find any inspiration photos. The room is 6X9 will have a glass door entering from a lower level family room so it needs to look nice. Any ideas or inspiration on how to make this room serve a practical purpose while storing wine?

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    7 år siden

If you truly want to store wine it needs an air lock door to keep the temp. even so do that first then see what amt. of space you have left for your other storage or maybe just put a couple of stools and a wine tasting table in there and enjoy.

• acm
    7 år siden

Or just skip the glass door and divide up the storage for whatever uses you want?

• PRO
    TMK Remodeling
    7 år siden

Divide the 2 uses; wine rooms need controlled environment, storage closets do not.

• PRO
    Evolution Wine Rooms
    7 år siden

We are a custom wine cellar manufacturer. There are a number of things that we could do in order to hide it. Such as hidden doors. Feel free to contact us if you would like some help designing a beautiful and functional solution. Evolution Wine Rooms

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.