hzdeleted_59690

All right Pros - tell me your favorite color that you use every time?

User
7 år siden

I have had a lot of luck with professional paint choices used in cottages and houses of the year. What are your favorites?

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Tranquility Custom Homes
    7 år siden

For interiors, I love Sherwin William's Repose Gray (pale gray) for walls, Silver Mist for accent color (pale green/blue), and Snowbound for trim.

User thanked Tranquility Custom Homes
  • User
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Any particular grayed/green? And thanks for the SW colors. I have not tried any of them. My SW go to's are Sea Salt and Quietude (waterfront homes).

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 år siden
    Impossible question to answer because choices depend on the unique lighting and interior styles clients have or choose. What I can say, is the trend has been toward lighter wall colors leaving color to accessories, window treatments etc. Thankfully, the "gray wave" has nearly gone back to sea. In fact, it has brought on the use of bright colors for accessories because grays are so dull and depressing.
  • calidesign
    7 år siden

It also depends a lot on climate and sunlight.

• User
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

White Dove has looked good in 6 of my houses. In many different exposures. There are paints that transcend the light. BM Patriotic White is also excellent, as well as Gray Owl (all BM). Thanks for your comment.

• tfitz1006
    7 år siden

I was all about linen white but now I use white dove. I love wickham gray also. On the warmer side, I never get tired of shelbourne buff and Philadelphia cream.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.