tavolla

Coffee table?

tavolla
7 år siden

If you had to design this room ,which coffee table would you have gone with?

Victorian End-terrace House in Sevenoaks, Kent · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Room Revolution Ltd
    7 år siden

What

a lovely room, very warm and welcoming! Beautiful use of the accent colours. As all textures used are very matt i think the room could benefit from a bit of glass and metal. This table is a bit small for the room but if you put two together on the rug sitting ever so slightly apart they will make the room seem bigger and it is so much more practical to have two tables so you can move them around (closer to the sofa) rather that one in a fixed position that is too heavy to move to be of any use. http://johnlewis.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/233962399alt1?$prod_lrg$

tavolla thanked Room Revolution Ltd
  • PRO
    Dulux Amazing Space
    7 år siden

Hi There,

What a lovely space! I really like the way you are using the
    footstool as a coffee table already - it’s a really functional way of extra
    storage and seating in one.

A suggestion would be to go for
    something that works with the traditional elements of the space, but has a bit
    of a contemporary edge too. This table form John Lewis has a beautiful warm wood tone that
    would pick up the colours in your sideboards. With its delicate frame work, it
    will make the space look more open allowing your eye to look through the
    brushed metal legs. Overall a very subtle and sophisticated design that will
    work perfectly with this lovely living room.

http://bit.ly/2gpepWK

I hope this helps and please let me know what you go for!

Tarnya
    Dulux Design Expert
    www.designer.duluxamazingspace.co.uk

tavolla thanked Dulux Amazing Space
  • Carolina
    7 år siden
    My immediate thought was this one
  • nmlondon
    7 år siden
    G plan oval table.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.