katrina_tobin

Where di you find the bed? Love it!

Katrina Tobin
11 år siden
Frenchflair · Mere information

(8) kommentarer

• Michelle
    11 år siden
    It was many years ago... I can't remember. where I purchased it from. I know that it was green and that I painted it white.
  • Debbie Maddox
    10 år siden
    OMG love it!!! That is what I am looking for.
  • winkapot
    10 år siden
    It might be worth checking out craigslist. I see a lot of beds similar to this style that need a new home.
    Katrina Tobin thanked winkapot
  • PRO
    Reyna Iron Works, Inc.
    10 år siden
    For what some of these Craig list sellers want for a bed like that, it could be built new for less. The bed is not expensive it is just the fact that someone could markup this bed so high due to them not found in stores everywhere. The cheap beds at made over seas and in my opinion could never be considered antique nor craftsmanship. My bed would be heavy and made to last a few lifetimes.
  • Katrina Tobin
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Can you give me an idea of a price range for something just like this in a queen or king?
  • PRO
    Reyna Iron Works, Inc.
    10 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}10 år siden
    How can I reach you direct on here
  • Katrina Tobin
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    email: tobin2@peoplepc.com
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.