dawnbuchanan05

What color was used to paint the house?

Dawn Buchanan
7 år siden
We have a red roof and are looking for a house color that will complement.
Italianate Villa Front · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Dean Brenneman Architect
    7 år siden

Dawn - I'm happy that you like the colors of this house! Unfortunately, this is not paint. Rather, it is cement stucco with color built into the cement. I would call this color "Buff" and I have a suggestion about how to find a paint to match it. Print out this picture at as large a scale as you can and at the highest resolution, then take to a good professional paint store such as Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams - not Home Depot or Lowes. A professional paint store will have the technology to color-match from almost any sample you give them.

This color is also similar to a natural stone known as jerusalem gold limestone (see link). So you might also go to a supplier of Granite and Marble counters and get a sample of that stone. The biggest problem matching this color will be the fact that, like stone, it is not so much one color as a mottled field of colors. You may have to experiment a bit to get a solid color that gives the same effect.

Best of luck to you and please let me know how it works out!

Dean Brenneman, AIA

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.