wcdoran

Granite seam in middle of sink cabinet or in line with 70/30 sink divi

7 år siden
I have a 70/30 sink. My contractor placed the granite seam at the center of the sink cabinet so that it would line up with the center of the 2 doors below. It is in the larger bowl and is 3 or 4 inches from the sink divider. I thought it would be better to have the seam in line with the divider and faucet. I have enough material left over for him to redo it. Which would be the better location for the seam? Thank you!!

(10) kommentarer

• PRO
    7 år siden

Can you send a picture? - Generally we like to place the seams in the middle of the sink.

• 7 år siden
    Unfortunately I don't have a picture, they removed the granite before seaming. I have to give them an answer very soon. Thanks
  • 7 år siden

The weight might be distributed better in the middle, especially if the sink is clipped in rather than with straps.

• PRO
    7 år siden

I agree with Absolute Plus Kitchen. A picture would be helpful, but typically we put the seams in the middle of the sink to line up with the cabinets as well.

• 7 år siden
    Could you please clarify what you mean by "middle of the sink".
  • 7 år siden

With a 70/30 sink, are you supposed the have the faucet in the middle? Thought it might be offset.

• PRO
    7 år siden

No picture is necessary; nor is a do-over. It is done correctly. I'd refund your money before I'd redo that seam.

• 7 år siden
    The faucet would be in line with the divider between the 70/30. That is why I thought it would look better. Sounds like middle of the sink cabinet is the preferred location for the pros.
  • PRO
    7 år siden

You will hardly notice the seam when this is completed. I always do the middle of the sink...

Sponsoreret

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.