hzdeleted_21057158

Before and After: A Fitzroy North kitchen renovation

User
7 år siden
sidst ændret:2 år siden

This Melbourne Fitzroy North kitchen and dining renovation was completed in early 2016. The brief was to create a "light, bright and welcoming kitchen and dining space".

Previously as seen the kitchen had dark timber cabinets, dark wall and floor tiling so a fresh white kitchen with white walls and hardwood flooring has seen a major transformation.

The island bench is the perfect spot to plant yourself after a hard day’s work and converse with your partner whilst cooking up a storm.

Additional information

Project time frame: 10 weeks from design to end finished kitchen renovation

Challenges Faced: creating a kitchen that would look modern yet soft to blend with the home.

clients favourite feature: definitely the island bench where family and friends can sit and watch the magic of dinner appear

favourite feature: the softness and flow into the dining area.

Before

After

(19) kommentarer

7 år siden
    Beautiful. Just love the white with the flooring.
  • charoula_ch
    7 år siden

I agree, white space with wood flooring is perfect

• User
    7 år siden

Very nice, well done!

• cloudpants
    7 år siden
    What a difference. Love it!
  • Monika Kryger
    7 år siden

Stunning! Are you able to disclose the cost of the reno?

• PRO
    User
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Hi Monika thanks for your comment. Zesta Kitchens was involved in the kitchen renovation only and the cost was around $15,000-$20,000. For more information see: http://www.zestakitchens.com.au/our-kitchens/qualia-super-gloss/

• Monika Kryger
    7 år siden

Thank you! Worth every cent, it is beautiful, a wonderful transformation.

• PRO
    Bold Design Kitchens
    7 år siden

What a transformation!

• wuff
    7 år siden
    Love all those drawers
  • Lin Vans
    2 år siden

Wow!!! what an incredible transformation!!!

• PRO
    User
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Thanks we think so too!

• K s
    2 år siden

Agree would have been nice to leave some of the brickwork showing

• PRO
    User
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

@Houzz-bruger-ID-319610855 yes it is always about the client. The clients in this instance wanted to transform to a lighter space. All the brickwork made their home very dark and they were very happy with the final result.

• Houzz-bruger-ID-319610855
    2 år siden

Skylight and white units do a lot to brighten a space, could also do a wash on the brick, doorframes can be kept and painted white

• PRO
    User
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

@Houzz-bruger-ID-319610855 yes agree but it is still up to the owners how they wish to renovate their home.

• Alison Noble
    2 år siden

It gas one of my pet peeves a corner pantry cupboard

• Lin Vans
    2 år siden

What reason do you dislike a corner pantry? I would have thought the ease of using the corner would make life more comfortable to pack the pantry and see all easier.

User thanked Lin Vans
  • Alison Noble
    2 år siden

Have always found they are too deep to see all items, top shelf can often be impossible to see or reach all of, often a lot of wasted space where yyou stand.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.