lindsay_martino

What window coverings would you use in this living room?

Lindsay Martino
7 år siden

What kind of window coverings would you use in this living room?

(12) kommentarer

• suzyq53
    7 år siden

Woven blinds would be great for inside mount. I wouldn't do the dormers. Or roller blinds would be great too.

• Lindsay Martino
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thank you! :) Are dormers the top rectangle window?

• suzyq53
    7 år siden

I think I meant transom? Not sure technically; but yes the upper ones.

• Lindsay Martino
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thank you! :)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    7 år siden

White plantation shutters

• Lindsay Martino
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Love those! But they are super pricey arent they?

• abbyjean
    7 år siden

Are you looking for texture, color, privacy, warmth?

• Lindsay Martino
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Something for privacy so we dont have wide open windows, but keeping it bright and open at the same time if that makes sense

• abbyjean
    7 år siden

What about the bottom up/top down kind of blinds. They stack nicely at the top so they almost disappear and you can bring them down or up as you wish. Totally works for privacy at night, sun control during the day, but wide open as you wish, too.

• PRO
    Annie Santulli Designs
    7 år siden

You can purchase plantation shutters that are not wood. They are a composite....look exactly the same and can purchased for way less money! BTW.... The top stationery windows are transom windows

• PRO
    Window Designs
    6 år siden

I would not block the view of the back yard and pool with shutters. I would use roller shades in a modern fabric or something like Silhouettes or a similar product that completely rolls up and disappears when coverings are not needed during the day. Top down bottom up shades like abbyjean (above) mentioned would work too.

As far as shutters go...Faux wood shutters are not necessarily less money. Sometimes they cost more depending on your supplier. And the composite are so heavy and can sag over time. The Vinyl shutters usually don't hold up well and some of the shutter components degrade with extreme UV rays down south where we are located. I am always getting people asking if we can repair them. I don't sell them.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.