diannadks

Wood shutters

diannadks
7 år siden
I have a question about the picture with the three arched office windows.

The shutters are mounted outside window casing? My windows are this
Style but no wood frame ,the Windows are recessed. Would it be possible to have this look?
Shutters · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    3 Blind Mice Window Coverings, Inc.
    7 år siden

Thanks for taking the time to contact us at 3 Blind Mice! In response to your questions, custom shutters can generally be mounted both inside or outside the sill depending on how much the window sill depth is.In this picture, the shutters are actually mounted inside the sill but the wood frame wrapping around makes it look like it's mounted on the outside. By using a Z-Frame shutter, you can accommodate most recessed window sills. Thanks again for the great question.

If you need any more information or are interested in exterior coverings, please feel free to contact us directly. www.3blindmiceusa.com

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.