Love the chandelier--who is the manufacturer

Corinne Porter
7 år siden
Busy Family Renovation · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Mally Skok Design
    7 år siden

It is Made Goods- to the trade. Please let us know if you would like to order one!

• kpec
    3 år siden

I also love that chandelier. Can I get information about you getting one for me?

• Mally Skok
    3 år siden

Sure. I will ask my office to email you a spec sheet and quote. What is your email address? Mally

• kpec
    3 år siden

Hello again. Mally. Excuse my ignorance about Houzz messaging bc I haven't used it yet for actually sending my email address to someone. If I post it here won't it seen by everyone...? Is there a way to have a private message?

• kpec
    3 år siden

BTW, I just love this project/these rooms you did and I've looked at all your photos of this house...so colorful and yet classic; a great blend of a little modern with traditional. Beautiful.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.