crowdyhousedotcom

Clothing racks instead of closets- yay or nay?

CROWDYHOUSE
7 år siden

What do you think of using racks instead of closets? Space saving, aesthetic or unfunctional?

Yay
Nay

(8) kommentarer

• Isidora Markovic
    7 år siden

I voted yay for aesthetic, though maybe less practical if you have a lot of clothing! I think rails look great in minimalist Scandi-style rooms:

Berlin Apartment · Mere information

• minnie101
    7 år siden

There are some great designs and can look really fantastic with a few choice clothes hung but in terms of everyday practicality it's a nay from me

• PRO
    Design Storey
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

We really like objects to be on show, whether its books, clothes or crockery, and try and make a feature of them. So its a yay from us!

Miner's Cottage II · Mere information

The Ark · Mere information

• PRO
    Ziito ApS
    6 år siden

We vote YES to racks!

• Margaret Gray
    6 år siden
    It's a nay from me. Looks like clutter, would get on my nerves I'm afraid.
  • Emily
    6 år siden
    I’ve had open clothes rack before and the way the room was designed it looked good, but if clothes are left without wearing for any length of time they get dusty. So I think combination of closed wardrobes plus open just for the clothes worn regularly is most practical. And that way the open storage doesn’t get over cluttered too.
  • PRO
    Inventive Designs London Ltd
    6 år siden

A small one could work as an one to two days only rack either for a practical purpose or for a show, but in most of cases it will end up looking messy and dusty. If located by a window, a risk of colour fading on clothes as well.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.