greenwoodframed

Help me find a rug!

greenwoodframed
7 år siden

All of my livingroom furniture finally arrived and now I need a rug! We're estimating 8'x10'. Can't decide if I want to go light or dark. End tables haven't been purchased yet. Ottoman will eventually have a tray on it and will serve as a coffee table and also aux seating. We have two dogs (one shown in picture!) so spending $3k on a rug doesn't make sense, but we would like it to look nice. This room is the first thing you see when you enter the house. That striped blanket is not a permanent resident of that chair. Another thing to note is that the color of the ottoman looks kind of weird in photos- in real life, it is a boucle material that is the blue of the couch/chairs and yellow, so it looks kind of like a green/teal IRL (although in these pictures it kind of looks like a dustry green, which it is not.) Thoughts?

More pictures of the rest of the house can be found here if anyone is interested: www.greenwoodframed.com

(34) kommentarer

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.