tangles_long

Thinking of getting "Cressida".

Tangles Long
7 år siden

What's your experience with this rose? Do you love the blooms? Do they blooms nod? How's the fragrance? Not sure why DA dont advertise this rose anymore.

Thanks

(4) kommentarer

• jacqueline9CA
    7 år siden

Seems as if not many grow it, from the lack of responses. It is pretty. Here, I from its shape I would be afraid that it would ball in wet Springs.

Jackie

• Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR
    7 år siden

I read here some loved it, Tangles, and were looking for it but had proved near on impossible to find. That is likely why no feedback so far.

• Tangles Long
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thanks for the comments. I just realised there are plenty of past posts on Cressida in this forum. After reading them I decided to give this rose a miss due to it's b/s magnet, vicious thorns nodding blooms and gangly growth habit. Although the flowers do look wonderful and supposedly has a really nice scent I think I more better stick with Gloire de Dijon instead.

• PRO
    Susan Serra
    7 år siden

I desperately want to find Cressida. We took it from our home when we moved and it didn't make it and I've been looking for it ever since.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.