caprici

Kitchen Island

caprici
7 år siden
what is the length and width of the kitchen island?
Vernon Home Remodel · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Alair Homes Scottsdale
    7 år siden

The island cabinets measure 9' long x 4' wide. The countertop has ~10 inch overhang for island seating.

• caprici
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Thank you for responding. This house is beautifully done. I am in love. I saw a 1960s floor plan that looks identical to this layout. At least what I can see. Your version is modern but still possesses the spirit of that vintage midcentury modern. When I am having a bad day I think of your house and I feel better. LOL. Thanks again.

• PRO
    Alair Homes Scottsdale
    7 år siden

Thank you for the compliments. However, we cannot take all the credit, the homeowners provided a lot of direction because they knew what they wanted. You are absolutely right, the homeowners wanted to maintain elements of the original nostalgia while also incorporating a modern style and "hidden" technological improvements.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.