emmelinewe

Is your wine fridge empty or full?

Emmeline Westin
7 år siden

Looking at the results from our latest kitchen survey, we're seeing many users on Houzz investing in wine fridges. And we can also see this from images uploaded to the platform.

We were curious to see whether wine fridges are always stocked, or if they are more often than not, empty.

If you have a wine fridge, let us know how much you use it, and why it's a good feature to invest in.

The Coach House · Mere information

Always stocked
Half full
Empty
Other

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Wild Grapes Wine Cellars
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

We have a two temperature zone under counter wine cabinet/fridge at home and a two zone tall standalone unit, which are both usually 3/4 full. We use the under counter wine fridge to keep beer, sparkling water, white wine and the odd bottle of champagne chilled and the tall wine cabinet for the longer term storage of wines and champagne. Its not just because we are wine storage experts, or because we drink a lot of wine! We find them a useful addition to our family kitchen to chill and store drinks, without taking up valuable space in our kitchen fridge. We've had these in place for around 4 years and wouldn't do without them, although we will consider upgrading to a newer model soon, with a seamless door front.

Great Ways to Incorporate Wine Fridges · Mere information

Great Ways to Incorporate Wine Fridges · Mere information

• Isa
    7 år siden
    We went against a wine fridge and for a mini integrated fridge in our kitchen and are so pleased with it. It is so much more flexible as fits all types & size of drinks bottles & cans. It doubles up as an overflow fridge if our main fridge is full in preparation for a dinner party. It also cost a third of the price! One year down the line: no regrets.
  • angelboyman
    7 år siden

I did look into the idea of building one of those spiral type wine cellars into our new build, but then I realised, we don't drink wine!

• thirstykirsty
    7 år siden

Our wine fridges have been made into a feature at the end of our island unit. They look great but don't stay full for long!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.