paulineflaherty1

kitchen island

paulineflaherty1
7 år siden
hi I'm just wondering what colour this kitchen island? and is it lagoon quartz work top?
thanks
Wimbledon Bespoke Kitchen · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• paulineflaherty1
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    if u have kitchen wall paint colour used to as I'm hoping to do my kitchen in these colour is fab well done lads.
  • PRO
    Thomas Davies Kitchens
    7 år siden

Hi Pauline, thanks for getting in touch. The island is in Farrow and Ball Hague Blue, the rest of the cabinetry is Cornforth White, and the walls are white. Yes you guessed correctly on the worktops! I hope this helps and let us know if we can be of any more assistance.

• paulineflaherty1
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    the kitchen walls are just white? amazing I'm hoping to do my kitchen this colour but only thing is I have a Stanley range in black will it all match in do you think?
  • paulineflaherty1
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    the kitchen walls are just white? amazing I'm hoping to do my kitchen this colour but only thing is I have a Stanley range in black will it all match in do you think?
  • PRO
    Thomas Davies Kitchens
    7 år siden

Hi Pauline, sorry for the slow response. Black against light grey and a dark blue could work fine, it is difficult to say without seeing your actual kitchen design, space and how exposed the range cooker will be. In this project the oven would have been concealed a lot by the island. Post a picture of your space/design if you like and we can give you some feedback.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.