emily_drew4911

Help Identifying this chair?

Emily Drew
7 år siden
sidst ændret:7 år siden

I had this chair in storage for a while and took it out to recondition the leather. Can't find any markings as to who the manufacturer was. I did find some similar looking chairs in past auctions in the UK, however the riveting is different but the general wood structural elements are the closest I've seen in my research. I am located in San Francisco, CA.

link to uk auction site: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/twelve-burgundy-leather-upholstered-armchairs

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Anglophilia
    7 år siden

It's a chair typically found in lawyer's offices. It may well have come from a company that specializes in office furniture or it might just be a Martha Washington chair covered in leather (is it leather or vinyl?).

Depending on the weight of the chair and whether it is leather and the condition of it, it is probably worth between $50-200.

• PRO
    hammerseed
    7 år siden

Better you upload this chair picture in google image search and they will give you lots of similar pictures images where you will find more details about this chair.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.