isidora_markovic90

How do you like your eggs done?

Isidora Markovic
7 år siden

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so I'm wondering - when are eggs at their best in your opinion? Fried, sunny side up with a runny yolk to dip your toast in? Do you like to mix it up with milk and go for scrambled? Or do you like to make the extra effort that's required to perfectly poach an egg? (a skill I've yet to master!)

Battersea, Victorian Terraced House · Mere information

Vote and discuss below!

Fried
Hard Boiled
Scrambled
Poached
Other

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Arlington Interiors
    7 år siden

Poached eggs, definitely! Click here for Delia's foolproof poached eggs recipe :)

• PRO
    Secret Linen Store
    7 år siden

How about... cooked, delivered to the bed, with a hot cup of coffee and a Sunday paper.

• tiredoldwoman
    7 år siden

I'm low carbing at the moment and for the first time in my life am living on fried food, it was always a no no ! Ohh, these are delicious, filling and the diet's working !! I like eggs in all styles , but these are the favourite right now .

• Isidora Markovic
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

Thank you @Arlington Interiors, I'll have to try that one out!

• PRO
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.