isidora_markovic90

POLL: Pick an internal door!

Isidora Markovic
7 år siden

Internal doors are the topic of the day! Do you prefer to stay traditional with wood panelled, get country with barn, industrial with crittall or clean and contemporary with a tall flush door? Your vote doesn't have to necessarily reflect which you have in your home, or which style you prefer generally, just which photo you find most appealing!

So - which will you crown the winner? Vote and comment letting us know why you voted how you did and which design is your favourite!

(12) kommentarer

• PRO
    Alex Burgess Carpentry
    7 år siden

I think if your property suits a Barn style door they can also be used to bring charm to a pantry or bathroom vanity. Similarly, the Wood paneled look can bring warm tones with a contemporary style to the room decor.

• PRO
    AP Garden Services
    7 år siden

nice plane door

• PRO
    J.M Shrimplin Carpenter & Joiner
    7 år siden

Could consider changing the glass to any other pattern to match the house. Also fitting a similar door and glazing to choice - see Pilkington Glass website to choose.

• PRO
    User
    7 år siden
    I love the industrial look. also love that it separates 2 spaces without blocking out light or making one or other space feel too small.
  • Joi Pennant-Edwards
    7 år siden

Love lots of light so glass doors are fitting especially for downstairs. Contemporary style looks great for upstairs depending on your property and decor.

• jc3135rc
    7 år siden

I voted glass.

• karencarter44
    7 år siden

I voted wood panelled

• Isidora Markovic
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

@bevjean1 - 100% agree!

• bfrobson
    7 år siden

I think that you have [unwittingly?] biased this poll by making the image with crittall so much more open and appealing. None of the other photos show the alternatives to their best advantage. I've seen stunning homes with wood panelled doors, for example, but here it just looks boring - no wow factor!

• PRO
    Koru Architects
    7 år siden

In terms of the photos, the crittal looks best, although it wouldn't work for all interiors.

• Ro Roll
    7 år siden

Overall surely your poll is largely redundant? i think that the style of
    door should match the style of house or the build intention if a
    challenge is the plan.

we are having this door dilemma at the moment. i voted wooden because that is what we will be having upstairs (i am not adventurous enough to have glass bathroom doors!) but downstairs pocket doors are our plan and am unsure how far to go with design as all, barring one, will be hidden 99% of the time.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.