ryansinslo

What kind of quartzite is that and how did you light it?

Lisa Ryan
7 år siden
Backlit Miterfolded Quartzite project · Mere information

(14) kommentarer

• happyleg
    2 år siden

Hi Anna! How are you?

• Anna D'Arco DeLeo
    2 år siden

Just sent you a message last night we are okay . renovating renovating new house and looking for coubtertops

• happyleg
    2 år siden

Quartz has a good idea I like quartz

• Anna D'Arco DeLeo
    2 år siden

I have been doing research and have talked to a few people so disappointed in their quartz quartzite is the way to go.

• happyleg
    2 år siden

It can chip ; like any stone. May need to be sealed. Soapstone or Granite? Look at Lowe's Quartzite.

• Anna D'Arco DeLeo
    2 år siden

Thanks happyleg

• Anna D'Arco DeLeo
    2 år siden

Happyleg, i got my countertop. I was looking at the Costello. It was big bucks. Ended up with Mont Blanc quartzite. I posted the kitchen because I need help again but I think I posted it wrong. Need to change the color of the cabinets. I need to repost it

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    2 år siden

Hi! Anna. I think you posted on an Ideabook. Need to start a new “Design Dilemma” I think. Pretty island stone’. Looks pretty.

• Anna D'Arco DeLeo
    2 år siden

Marked everything

• happyleg
    2 år siden

Yes it looks nice :)

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    2 år siden

Is this in Florida or Chicago? Just curious. Looks neat.

• Anna D'Arco DeLeo
    2 år siden

This is Chicago. We just moved in august.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    2 år siden

I just figured that out looking a photo of snow outside windows!! Lol. I am putting some ideas together for you. Busy day but we will see what I can come up with for you.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.