bgtoney

Buyer Beware! The Robern mirror TV med cabinet is not high definition

bgtoney
7 år siden
I just had this Robern mirror TV medicine cabinet installed in my bathroom. After it was installed we were quite surprised to learn that the TV is NOT high def. Who would knowingly purchase a TV with poor old-timey grainy quality? Robern uses poor low-end technology in their high-end cabinets. In addition, no remote. In addition, speakers must be sourced and purchased separately. If you are considering purchasing this expensive product, be sure you understand what you are getting.
Robern: M Series with TViD · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Harmonic Series
    7 år siden

Definitely go with Seura in the future. In their defense though, you will be hard pressed to find a 10" 1080P display built into any mirror. That's quite the pixel density.

• niffy37
    7 år siden

Good to know. I was thinking of doing the robern with tvid , but I couldn't find a lot of information about it . It's been discontinued apparently , maybe because of the poor quality tv.

• PRO
    Harmonic Series
    7 år siden

Please let me know if Harmonic Series can be of any assistance in providing mirror TV solutions for you.

• PRO
    REFLIKO INC.
    3 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}3 år siden

We've just launched a new category of mirror at REFLIKO . It's not quite a bathroom mirror, but could interest you. :) We're working to become a HOUZZ merchant soon!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.