ttwells

kitchen remodel --- from galley to gorgeous!

Theresa Wells
7 år siden

gutted original galley kitchen (pic 1) & moved it to southern wall (pic 2), closing in 2 windows and adding a slider---and now have the kitchen of my dreams (pic 3)

(21) kommentarer

• carolyn98456
    7 år siden

Very good!!!!

• Jen Hans
    7 år siden
    nice! What range so you have in there?
  • Theresa Wells
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Verona -- LOVE it!!

• Architectural Notice
    7 år siden

Big improvement. It looks great.

• nari
    7 år siden

Countertop details please!

• PRO
    Design Connection, Inc.
    7 år siden

Love the remodel! The island will be wonderful for parties.

Theresa Wells thanked Design Connection, Inc.
  • PRO
    Drawer Essentials
    7 år siden
    Beautiful!
    Theresa Wells thanked Drawer Essentials
  • Renee
    7 år siden

love the Bar stools . Were are they from?

• Theresa Wells
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Hi Nari, the island countertop is Thunder white granite -- I wanted something that didn't look super "granity" (if that makes sense.) I liked it because it has a lot of movement and isn't splotchy. The counters flanking the range are Honed Black Mist granite. It has faint white veining through it Both slabs were purchased at DalTile. Hope this helps!

• Theresa Wells
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Good Morning Renee-- the bar stools are from Crate & Barrel.

• PRO
    Rosenhaus Design Group, Inc.
    7 år siden

What is the theme? Modern: appliances, chairs, floor and stark white. Even the counter tops. But cabinet doors and subway tile are of another era.

• ellimacgardens
    7 år siden
    What a beautiful update. Very stylish, so open and of course wonderfully functional, I love how all the design details work so well with each other. Great job.
    Theresa Wells thanked ellimacgardens
  • PRO
    Studio M Interior Design
    7 år siden

Beautiful! I love the light fixtures you used over the island and how they coordinate with the stools.

Theresa Wells thanked Studio M Interior Design
  • PRO
    Ancient Stone
    7 år siden

Stunning! Enjoy your beautiful new kitchen :)

Theresa Wells thanked Ancient Stone
  • Theresa Wells
    Forfatter
    7 år siden

Rosenhaus Design Group, my theme was things I like and that make me happy. That's it!! :)

• PRO
    Pacific Coast Custom Design
    7 år siden

Great transformation! I love those fixtures!

Theresa Wells thanked Pacific Coast Custom Design
  • sandi125
    7 år siden
    It sounds like you have achieved your goals. Very pretty! Now for cooking and entertaining friends and family. Have fun!
    Theresa Wells thanked sandi125
  • Kendrah
    7 år siden

Incredible! Very smart reuse of the space.

• User
    7 år siden

The cabinets look exactly the same. Now if the old white cabinets looked bad, what do you think the new ones are gonna look like in a few years.

• Theresa Wells
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Hey Tony,
    Actually the old wood cabinets were original to the house (1956) and were in decent condition, not great. We donated the salvageable ones to Habitat. I don't like wood cabinets--too dirty & not east to clean once they get grimes. New cabinets are IKEA & not wood. Easy to wipe, much larger inside, soft close, a huge upgrade. I did a lot of research re the IKEA cabinets & most people gave them great remarks even 10+ years down the road. Plus they're guaranteed for 25 years! Thanks for asking!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.