maria_anthony

Mirror in bathroom?

Maria Anthony
7 år siden
I can't imagine what mirror would look best in this space. I have the herringbone mosaic backsplash running up the back of the vanity and I would love to find a mirror that complements the colors and style. Any suggestions would be so appreciated.

(Sorry - I couldn't seem to get a brighter photo.)

(9) kommentarer

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

why don't you get a full, beveled mirror to fit the space and have them cut holes in it for the sconces? that would look best

(i realize this is much bigger, but it gives you an idea)

Oak Bay Bathroom · Mere information

Powder Rooms & Small Bath Ideas · Mere information

• golfer32
    7 år siden
    Beautiful herringbone tile!!! Look for something round or oval to break up the rectangle shapes. What finish is your faucet and scones? Who uses this bathroom? Are they tall or on the shorter side? Just some things to consider when selecting a mirror. Overstock.com is a good source to get some ideas as is photos on Houzz!! Pottery Barn also has a nice selection (can be a little expensive).
  • PRO
    b. van hecke
    7 år siden

We specify this mirror from School House Electric for bathrooms. Perfect Scale :) Looks like it might work in your space too. https://www.schoolhouseelectric.com/collections/mirrors/products/higgins-mirror

• Maria Anthony
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Thanks everyone!
  • felizlady
    7 år siden
    Something tall and narrow framed to match your faucet. The beautiful tile should not be hidden.
  • PRO
    Beth H. :
    7 år siden

oh shoot, good point felizlady! totally forgot about hiding the tile.

maria, something narrow at the top and wider and the bottom then.

• PRO
    Design Directives, LLC
    7 år siden

Maybe try an oval mirror with the sconces? Two bathroom designs of ours are included here to help.

Modern Desert Contemporary Residence · Mere information

Hilltop Residence - Bathroom · Mere information

• Maria Anthony
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Awesome input everyone! Thank you
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.