sarah_chehadeem

FURNITURE ADVICE AND COLOURS

Sarah Chehade Em
7 år siden

I've shared pictures of what I'm working with. Need to know what possible colour combinations can be done here? And also the type of furniture, if there's any in particular i can be directed to?

the colours in this house are off white, khaki/grey, black, mahogany staircaseand front door, tiles, wooden formal

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Milray Park
    7 år siden

Hi Sarah, if you wish to get free advice from a professional interior designer, have a look at Milray Park Online Design Bar.

Our Design Team would be more than happy to give you furniture & colours advice :)

• Sammy Elder
    7 år siden

Hi Sarah, if you wanted to introduce some colour to bring the space to life a dusty red used sparingly throughout would work with your existing colour scheme, along with some greenery. For example an off white lounge in a contemporary classic style with a large textured off white rug with a subtle pattern, a couple of fiddle leaf figs in large pots, some red, charcoal and khaki cushions....

• PRO
    Katrina Okoronkwo
    7 år siden

You could paint the wall on the LHS (containing the white cabinet) a deep charcoal, and the far walls on the RHS a mid grey neutral tone. Swap out the large armchair (if possible) for something lean & low, in a light colour. For example a long modular lounge with a floor rug under.

Quick scribble to demonstrate:

Great colour for the charcoal would be Dulux Hatstand for a slightly blue charcoal, or Teahouse for a green undertone.

Hope that helps :)

• LesleyH
    7 år siden
    Good idea to start some ideabooks of your own as well.
  • LesleyH
    7 år siden
    It would be useful to start some ideabooks to collect ideas as well.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.